Milestones upcoming and past. This helps me stay aware of what a given period of time feels like.
- Just under a month until I see my dad, maybe for the last time.
- One month exactly until I turn 30.
- Two months (when the music executives are all back in their offices after the holidays) until we can really get back to trying to pitch our songs.
- Three months, maybe four, until I can pay off the heaviest credit card I now carry.
- Four months until the system I work on is widely released.
- Five months until the Country Music Marathon.
- Two years until I pay off my credit cards under the new, more aggressive payment plan.
- Two years and four months until we can buy a house.
- Two years and eight months since we left California.
- Almost two years since I stopped dating other people.
- A year and ten months since we left Portland.
- Nine months since we came to Nashville.
Random countdown & countup