Yes, each of these probably merits a post of its own, and my blog has been sorely neglected of late. But since I’m powering through my to do list, I’m giving them each a bullet point, and I may choose to come back to one or more of them later.
- I’ve been working very, very hard. If you visit Magazines.com over the next few months, you may see some cool changes start to take place.
- I’ve been traveling a lot. Since the beginning of February, I’ve been in San Francisco, New York, Cincinnati, Salt Lake City, Chicago, and Boston. And not in Nashville very much, clearly.
- My 17-year-old cousin (well, first cousin once removed) has lymphoma. But she’s got a great attitude and a lot of fight in her. I’m thinking a lot about my cousin and her family.
- My coworker’s 10-year-old nephew just died from cancer after 9 months in the hospital. And then, at the funeral, the same coworker’s mother-in-law collapsed, had a heart attack, and died. I’m thinking a lot about that family.
- Karsten and I are about to go on our first cruise. It’s a vegetarian cruise.
- This weekend is the fifth anniversary of the crazy little experiment Karsten and I performed that we like to call “getting married.”
- I finally convinced Karsten to join Facebook. We’re now married on Facebook! I feel so hip.